Data-driven predictive supply chains
There is no shortage of supply chain and logistics data. However, data utilization and exchanges between stakeholders still remain as top challenges. Location intelligence allows companies to create a central unifying layer of data to overcome functional silos across different business units and processes, enabling enhanced visibility, workflow decision making, collaboration and responsiveness.
Location-powered analytics and predictive ETAs combined with logistic business operations data are key to building a predictive supply chain, giving you the insights necessary to optimize your operations end-to-end and pivot quickly to meet growing customer expectations.
Join AWS and HERE in our latest webinar where you'll learn how to:
- Solve location-related challenges and deliver rapid supply chain innovation
- Enhance transport planning and event prediction so you can deliver high-quality, reliable ETA predictions
- Optimize workflows across the entire transportation chain
- Overcome challenges when dealing with data quality, incomplete data and data security
- Better understand your environmental impact in order to meet your sustainability goals