Mastering precise vehicle positioning for autonomous driving applications
Vehicle positioning is a prominent feature in classic navigation applications. However, this feature needs to meet many more demands in modern automotive systems.
In this webinar, Tatiana Vyunova of HERE Technologies and Elektrobit’s Dirk Spiesswinkel explain how the integration of GNSS and precise positioning affect the electronic horizon platform for ISA. The experts also share significant improvements made by Elektrobit and HERE, which support each other for exact GNSS positioning.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Understand how vehicle position estimation and sensor calibration affect every driving situation
- Learn how to handle situations where there is limited or no GNSS reception
- Gain insight into possibilities for global reach down to decimeter or centimeter precision
- Learn about absolute positioning in the open sky
- Discover a comprehensive electronic horizon solution for accurate and up-to-date information about the road ahead