HERE Tracking Insights Report
Today’s assets, including equipment, vehicles, and shipping containers, move via multiple transportation modes at varying speeds across a range of distances and geographies. The journeys of these assets are fraught with problems, including lost and stolen goods, delayed shipments, and damage from incorrect environmental conditions. HERE is looking to solve the problems of keeping track of things, both outdoors and indoors.
IoT deployments rely on location tracking to function effectively. With the significant cost of delayed, lost and stolen goods – location tracking offers a huge market opportunity. ISG Research had an extensive briefing with Erminio di Paola, Head of Tracking at HERE Technologies to analyze the company’s ambitions to reach deeper into the IoT and Asset Tracking market.
Download this free index to learn more about:
- How HERE Technologies is positioned to help the active tracking of high value products.
- HERE Technologies Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Tracking cloud, which enables better tracking of moving objects and people.
- New partnerships that enhance tracking capabilities and add indoor location data to IoT
- To learn how HERE can enhance your tracking solution, download your copy of the HERE Extends its Reach insights report by completing this form.
“Supporting a connected ecosystem of things is a mammoth challenge, but HERE has the technologies and credibility to meet that challenge.”
- Ron Exler, Principal Analyst - ISG Research