Webinar On Demand
Art of Location: Large scale disaster prevention and mitigation
The strategy to overcome a disaster scenario is to mitigate or prevent them from occurring in the first place. Large public safety agencies at the national & international levels are the emergency release valve for tackling life saving activities.
Join us for a fireside chat on emergency preparedness and disaster mitigation for large scale public safety scenarios. The panel conversation will cover:
- Overcoming the obstacles of disaster preparedness and mitigation
- How to build a culture of preparedness and cross-agency collaboration
- Technology that’s improving scenario planning
The conversation will include:
- Rob Martin, Former Executive Director of the National Emergency Number Association (The 9-1-1 Association) and CEO of Suntech International USA
- Todd Stout, Founder and President, FirstWatch
- Mike Taigman, Improvement Guide, FirstWatch
- Kris Kaull, Co-Founder of EMS1 and Chief Marketing Officer of Pulsara
- Pratik Desai, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Public Sector, HERE (moderator)
Join us by filling out the form.