Location Tech: Powering fleet management solutions for transport & logistics players
The logistics industry is fraught with challenges: an ageing driver population, complex regulation, rapid technological changes, and now COVID-19.
Join us for a state-of-the-industry presentation from ABI Research, followed by a panel discussion about how location technology helps fleet managers gain more detailed visibility into their operations, better manage their fleet and maximize the utilization of their assets.
Presenter and panel:
- Jake Saunders, Managing Director and Vice President, Asia-Pacific & Advisory Services, ABI Research (Presenter & moderator for discussion)
- Kangrui Ling, Research Analyst, ABI Research
- Nik West, Product Manager, Warehouse Automation & On-site Technology, Linfox
- Christoph Herzig, Director of Product Management, Fleet Management, HERE Technologies
Don't miss this chance to hear from these experts. Attendees will hear views on:
- The state of the Asia-Pacific T&L marketplace
- The impact of COVID-19 on Asia-Pacific
- T&L-specific use cases for location technology, including fleet management, online to offline and ADAS
- Success stories from Linfox and HERE
Please note that while the analyst presentation will be recorded, the panel discussion can only be viewed live, so remember to register and attend.
Thursday, 28 May
2:00 pm Singapore Time | 4:00 pm Sydney Time | 11:30 am India Time