Webinar On Demand
Location Tech: Enabling automotive to extend the brand experience beyond the vehicle
Today's car buyers expect their vehicles to be like their smartphones: cutting-edge, connected and easily updated.
One effect from COVID-19 with potential staying power is that individuals will remain cautious with person-to-person interaction, especially if a digital solution is available.
To stay relevant, OEMs must offer consumer-friendly services like location-enabled companion apps and more. Fortunately, they are uniquely positioned to do so, as they control both the physical and virtual experience.
Join us and learn more about the state of the industry in a presentation by Frost & Sullivan featuring leading analysts and followed by a panel discussion covering risks, opportunities and success stories.
Presenters & Panel speakers:
- Vivek Vaidya Associate Partner, Frost & Sullivan (Presenter & Moderator)
- Marina Arbuzova, Head of Product Marketing, BMW Thailand
- Magesh Srinivasan, India Leader - Fleet Management Solutions, WABCO India, ZF Group
- Santhosh Vasanth Kumar, Senior General Manager - Mobility, Solution and Digital, Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd
- Peter Hawkins, Senior Director, Product Portfolio, HERE Technologies
Watch and discover:
- What powers the automotive industry
- The Asia-Pacific automotive landscape
- The impact of COVID-19 on Asia-Pacific automotive players
- Automotive-specific use cases
- HERE Technologies customer success stories
- And more