Location Tech: Harmonizing retail experiences from bricks to clicks
In these evolving times, retailers must put every option in front of their customers.
By leveraging location data, businesses are able to create seamless online shopping experiences and on-time deliveries, including more convenient contactless options and efficient last-mile delivery with real-time ETAs.
Join us for "Location tech: Harmonizing retail experiences from bricks to clicks," to learn more about the state of the retail industry from leading analysts at ABI Research, followed by a panel discussion on how location technology is empowering retailers to adapt to changing consumer demands.
Presenter and Panelists:
- Jake Saunders, Managing Director and Vice President, Asia-Pacific & Advisory Services, ABI Research (Presenter & Moderator)
- Ee Jun Wei, Research Analyst, ABI Research
- Paul Roper, Chief Commercial Officer, CouriersPlease
- Alex Raskita Ginting, Chief Product Officer, Eureka AI
- Christian Scheffler, Director of Premium Logistics, Zalando
- Christoph Herzig, Director of Product management, Fleet Management, HERE Technologies
Don't miss this chance to hear from the experts. Attendees will hear views on:
- What powers retail, with an emphasis on the eCommerce industry
- The current state of the Asia-Pacific retail marketplace
- The impact of COVID-19 on Asia-Pacific retailers
- Retail specific use cases
- Success stories from HERE
- And more
Please note that while the analyst presentation will be recorded, the panel discussion can only be viewed live, so remember to register and attend!
Tuesday, July 7th
3:30 pm Singapore | 5:30 pm Sydney | 9:30 am Berlin