Webinar On Demand
Location Tech: Powering smart-cities, public safety and infrastructure management
How has COVID-19 affected public safety and infrastructure in cities? And when cities can get moving again - where are opportunities for cities to optimize their services for citizens?
Join us for a state-of-the-industry presentation from Frost & Sullivan and learn how location technology can help growing cities reduce operational costs and improve connected experiences.
Presenter and Panelists:
- Vivek Vaidya, Associate Partner, Frost & Sullivan (Presenter and moderator)
- Santosh K Misra, CEO, Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency
- Edham Zainol, Head of Digitalization, Alam Flora
- Sumeet Gupta, Assistant Secretary General, FICCI
- Stanimira Koleva, Senior Vice President & General Manager - Asia Pacific, HERE Technologies
Don't miss this chance to hear views on:
- The current landscape of public safety and smart city planning in Asia-Pacific
- The short- and longer-term impacts of COVID-19 in the industry
- Public sector-specific use cases for location technology, including city navigation, incident management, public transport ETA management, VIP tour planning, traffic management and waste management
- Success stories from HERE Technologies