How to help the environment and your fleet's bottom line
Did you know that the shelf life of a batch of concrete is 90 minutes, making it more perishable than yogurt?
Building material giant, LafargeHolcim, knows this better than anyone. That's why they've recently equipped drivers with the solutions necessary for materials — and entire jobs — to remain on time.
Similarly, Amazon Web Services (AWS) is providing customers with sustainable cloud computing options that help thousands of companies in their environmental journey by democratizing data access.
Join HERE, LafargeHolcim and AWS for our exciting discussion.
In this webinar you'll discover:
- How sustainability and cost savings can go hand in hand
- How AWS is committed to providing a sustainable environment across the organization
- How going green goes beyond the surface and encompasses everything from raw material transportation, to power sources for data centers
- Cedric Barthelemy, Head of the Mid-Atlantic Region, US Aggregates Construction Materials, LafargeHolcim
- Pritesh Gandhi, Digital Transformation Lead, LafargeHolcim
- Sarah Sleyman, Solutions Architect, AWS
- Adam Roark, WW Transportation and Logistics Industry Lead, AWS
- Alex Osaki, Product Marketing Manager, HERE Technologies
Thursday, July 15, 2021
11:00AM ET | 10:00AM CT | 8:00AM PT