Optimizing last mile delivery in an on-demand economy
The demand for home delivery and e-commerce services is skyrocketing, with no end in sight. Retailers and last mile solution providers can't afford to miss out, so how can they maximize the opportunity?
Whether you're a major player or a small-to-medium enterprise, you need to evaluate how you connect with customers and enhance capacity to meet consumer buying habits.
Join us for a discussion on:
- New consumer trends influencing last mile delivery and guidance on what to do
- How the last mile delivery impacts customer retention
- The technology that retailers, fleets and 3PLs can use to improve their distribution network and the customer experience
The live panel includes:
- David Hubbard, Principal Director, Supply Chain & Operations, Accenture
- Henry Cartwright, Senior Manager, Post & Parcel Industry, Accenture
- Christoph Herzig, Director of Product Management, HERE
If you are unable to attend, register to receive a copy of the recording after the live event.
Thursday, September 24, 2020
8:00 am Seattle | 11:00 am NYC | 5:00 pm Berlin