Small carriers, big savings: Plugging cost leaks in your supply chain with end-to-end visibility
Every year around a tenth of trolleys, containers and roll cages are lost or stolen each year, resulting in unnecessary supply chain costs and delays.
Real-time insight on the location of returnable packaging (RP) can prevent misplacement and speed up recovery, boosting reuse of these assets.
Learn how organizations from postal services to automotive manufacturers have turned this supply chain cost into a saving. Find out how this small yet powerful example demonstrates the help end-to-end visibility brings to supply chains around the world.
- Peter Kueth, Senior Product Marketing Manager at HERE Technologies
- Andrea Müller, Lead Product Manager — IoT Data at SigFox
- Scott Birch, Editorial Director at BizClik Media Group
By watching this webinar, you can discover:
- How wireless tracking and location technology makes supply chain visibility possible
- How supply chain margins and productivity are impacted by the loss of RPs
- How visibility enables faster rotation, efficient pick-ups where fewer RPs are needed